This is an updated version of On morning routines that work. One could say, another year, another change. And you bet, a lot of things have changed in my life.
My current morning ritual consists of:
- mindful meditation
- expressing gratitude (3 people/things/situations)
- reviewing my calendar (I noticed forgetting things in there and not preparing enough, to address it, I review it in the morning)
- reading a book
- rolling muscles, using a roller
I tried power poses but after reading that they do not improve you body in the way they had been described before, I stopped doing it.
A few remarks:
- I’m considering testing something else in place of gratitude.
- I stopped exercising on specific days. My schedule sometimes is crazy. I have a plan that covers 4 workouts a week and I’m catching up with it if I’m late. This worked even when I was sick for 2 weeks. I caught up with every single one.
- After reading about sleep (as always, you can see what I’m reading on my GoodReads), I sleep 1h more.