I’m back. It’ll be a short post containg nothing more than a few links helping you to replace the standard Motorola Defy Android installation.
- Start with http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Motorola_Defy:_Full_Update_Guide
- If you have any problems with getting su (” Installing bootmenu & the ClockworkMod Recovery” fails on running su command) as I have, get yourself SuperOneClickand use it insead of commands executed via adb shell
- Go to the next point of the basic instruction named “Flashing CyanogenMod” and follow instructions
- After installation if your phone hangs on the Cyanogenmode load screen follow the fifth point of http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1065798
- Enjoy Cyanogenmode installed :]