Recent tasks

I’ve read a few articles about documenting a project in a way that make it more usable for non-authors. As I published Themis’ first version, there was a need of providing some documentation and that was the thing which occupied me recently. There still are a few pages which should be written and I hope I’ll do it during a next week. I encourage you to visit Themis’ page and write sth if any part of documentation is to complex or to fuzzy.

The other thing which I did was writing a patch for SolrNet. Unfortunately for me, the project is hosted on GitHub which causes a delay of submitting the patch – I’ve got to learn GIT! :F